Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers

Sunday, November 28

My cloth diaper stash :)

For some reason, I just felt like taking a pic of my stash. This isn't everything; there are a few in the wash, and, as always, a few more on the way ;)

Up top are my prefolds, Flip organics, and 4 grovias
To the left, night-time diapers. From top: Bummis Bamboozle stretch fitted, Spicy Kolache fitted tester, Summer Sky Bamboo fitted, The Giving Tree fitted tester
Top row, brand name diapers: Babykicks, two Drybees, Kawaii
Middle Row, WAHMs: Bunkyfluff tester, Summer Sky Bamboo, Full Tilt tester, Two Anna Banana's
Last row: from-swap pink, from-swap owls, Kissaluv fitted, from swap pink fitted
Right column, covers: two Baby Beehinds, Blueberry, Flip.
 I love my cloth! I want more, and more, and more! They are so cute. I seriously never thought I could ever say that I enjoy diaper changes. You just don't get the same kind of love from 'sposies. These make every diaper change an exciting experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment