Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers

Tuesday, October 19

WAHM

So I have just recently entered into the world of WAHM-made diapers. What is WAHM, you may ask. Why, it stands for Work-At-Home-Mom, of course!! Mama's such as myself, who are home with their children all day, cleaning their house, and basically NOT going to work outside the home, because they want to spend as much time as possible raising and loving their children. Of course, speaking from experience, we could use some extra supplemental income, for things like gas, taking the kids out to lunch, and fun stuff (like diapers!). So what's a mom to do? Open a business!
I am a member of BBC community and have found that a lot of mamas make diapers and wipes and baby carriers and so on, and that they tend to be of exceptional quality. So far, since deciding to cloth diaper Rosy, I have just been going to Kelly's Closet to order diapers from big-name companies, such as BumGenuis and GroVia (both of which I still love!), but now I am delving into a whole new experience. 
I just received my very first WAHM-made fitted diaper from Anna at Spicy Kolache, and even though I haven't used it yet, I am in love! Yes, I realize that being in love with a poo-catcher may seem a bit strange, but if you've never CD'd before, then you really can't know the beauty of a perfectly made, extra-soft, squishy diaper against your baby's bum, instead of the bleached-paper-and-chemicals of disposables. I now have about 5 more dipes on the way, by various different WAHMs and will be doing a review on each here on my blog, so stay tuned, mamas! I'll let you know which are super-awesome, and which (if any) are more hype than happy.

1 comment:

  1. What an adorable baby girl and an adorable diaper too. Just be careful they are addicting!

    ReplyDelete