Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers

Friday, October 1

PHOTO BOMB!!

Here's Rosy being cute. We're rocking in our chair.
Here's Rosy in her duckies from Miss Lorraine. I love how she just happened to be centered in the wings on my shirt. Like a little angel!

Kory at the apple orchard. That bucket was heavy! (I'm not sure why this pic is small and blurry. Can't fix it. Weird...)

Isaiah on his birthday. Sorry it's sideways. I'm still trying to figure this out.

Rosy in the cutest outfit EVER! Given to us by Miss Regina.

Isaiah on his birthday again. Wearing my shirt. He was so cute in that great big shirt!

Isaiah opening presents, wearing his Curious George hat.

Rosy at the apple orchard, in her Kozy mei tai. Knocked out!

Rosy again. Hmm... This pic is small and blurry too. Wish I knew why.


That's all! Thanks for looking. Thought you would all like to see some pics of the cutest darn kids in the whole world.

No comments:

Post a Comment