Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers

Sunday, September 12

Welcome!

So glad you came to check out my new blog. I am a stay-at-home mother of 3, so I am usually pretty busy, and may not have time for a new post everyday, so please bear with me. I will post as much as possible, but there may be days, or even two or three days in a row, when I may not be able to manage it.

I have come to the conclusion, in raising my kids, that it is almost always a better idea to do everything as close as possible to how God intended it done. Here on Semi-earthy mama, we will discuss breastfeeding, cloth-diapering, baby-wearing, co-sleeping, buying organic, making baby food and other foods from scratch, and cleaning with natural ingredients. I would love feedback from experienced mamas, and questions are more than welcome. If I don't know the answer, I will do everything I can to find it for you.

I would love suggestions as to what other kinds of topics you would like to see on here. You can hit me with any links or information to anything you think might be relevant. I could definitely use some help getting started here!

Thanks for reading, and don't forget to click the "follow" button at the right side of this page. I hope you enjoy my blog, and find the information here useful. 

No comments:

Post a Comment